Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 Edition 1
Chinese Pharmaceutical Standard Z20023316
[Ingredients] Ejiao, Astragalus membranaceus, Codonopsis pilosula, Rehmannia glutinosa, Atractylodes macrocephala and Angelica sinensis. The excipient is sucrose.
[Properties] This product is light yellow brown to brown granules and powder; sweet.
[Functional Indications] Buxue, Qi and Menstruation Regulation. It can be used for body asthenia and fatigue, facial yellowness and muscle leanness, dizziness and less menstruation caused by deficiency of both qi and blood for a long time.
[Specification] 20 grams per bag
[Usage and dosage] Rinse with boiling water, one bag at a time, twice a day.
[Adverse reactions] are not yet clear.
[Taboos] are not yet clear.
1. Avoid cold and raw food.
2. Pregnant women and diabetic patients should consult their physicians. 3. Don't take this medicine when you have a cold.
4. It is inappropriate for people with excessive menstruation to take this medicine.
5. Plain menstruation is normal, sudden menstrual volume is less, or after menstruation is wrong, or vaginal irregular bleeding should go to the hospital.
6. Take it according to usage and dosage. Consult your doctor for long-term use.
7. The symptoms did not improve after 2 weeks of taking medicine, so they should go to the hospital.
8. Consultation with physicians should be stopped if adverse reactions occur in the course of taking medicine according to the usage and dosage.
9. The allergic constitution person uses cautiously.
10. It is forbidden to use this product when its character changes.
11. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
12. If you are using other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] If drug interactions may occur when used in conjunction with other drugs, consult a physician or pharmacist for details.
[Storage] Sealed and placed in a dry place.
[Packaging] Composite film for pharmaceutical packaging, 24 bags/basin, 30 bags/basin, 34 bags/basin, 36 bags/basin.
[Validity] 36 months