【Qingliang Fangshu Granule】
General Name: Qingliang Fangshu Granule
[Approval Number] Chinese Pharmaceutical Standard Z43020736
[Ingredients] Glycyrrhiza officinalis
[Functional Indications] Clearing heat and dispelling heat, diuresis and zinc production. Used for heat, body heat, dry mouth, scorching and prevention of heatstroke.
[Usage and dosage] Rinse with boiling water. Ten grams at a time, one to two times a day.
[Taboo] It is inappropriate for those who have been injured by heat.
1. Eating should be light.
2. Pregnant women should use cautiously.
3. Those with serious chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes mellitus and nephropathy should be taken under the guidance of doctors.
4. It should be taken strictly according to the usage and dosage. Infants, young children and elderly patients with physical deficiency should be taken under the guidance of doctors.
5. If symptoms do not alleviate, or worsen, or new severe symptoms occur three days after taking the medicine, stop taking the medicine immediately and go to the hospital to see a doctor.
6. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, but cautious for those with allergic constitution.
7. It is forbidden to use this product when its character changes.
8. Children must be used under adult guardianship.
9. Keep this product out of reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Validity] 24 months